The SAP Data Lakehouse using Azure/AWS
Big Data, Self-Service and Streaming, some of the use cases why organisations are expanding their SAP stack with cloud components. Learn how former SAP-centric organisations are now extending their horizon to the cloud through uses cases at several customers. This webinar will explain added values of cloud providers and why lots of SAP oriented organizations are now leaning towards a hybrid approach. Learn which technologies you can combine and how they remain integrated with one another:
- Learn the definition of a Data Product.
- Get your first intro to a Data Mesh.
- Explore an enterprise-scale analytical environment combining Cloud(s) and SAP.
- Understand the Lambda architecture.
- Data Lakes, when to (not) to use?
- Gain competence in integrating Data Lakes in your SAP Environment through Virtualization.
When & where?
This webinar is a virtual session on the 23rd of March, 15h. After subscription you will receive more information.