Power BI training 21 & 22 November 2022
Power BI is a Microsoft business intelligence tool that’s used for analyzing and visualizing raw data. A lot of organizations are using Power BI. It helps to make data-driven decisions. That is why we would like to immerse you in the world of Power BI during a two day training course. No specific knowledge is required for this training.
21 & 22 November 2022
9:00 – 17:00
€1000 for two days (VAT Exclusive).
Get 10% discount if you register with 3 people within your company.
About the trainer
Yoren Lievens graduated in 2021 as a Business Engineer in Data Analytics at Ghent University. As a Power BI Developer for Lytix, and with his experience in teaching Power BI at dataMinds and to our new colleagues, he is the perfect teacher for this two-day Power BI course.
What will you learn?
- Introduction to Power BI
- Key properties and strengths
- Power BI Desktop vs. Power BI service
- Power BI vs. Excel
- Data Preparation
- Get data
- Profile data
- Transform data
- Data Modelling
- Establishing relationships
- Enriching your data model (measures & calculated columns)
- Introduction to DAX
- Data Visualization
- Different types of visuals
- Slice and dice your data
- Conditional formatting, bookmarks, tooltips, interactions, drill through,…
- Power BI Service
- Publish and share reports with other users
- Create dashboards and apps
- Manage workspaces
- Power BI Governance
- Usage of Power BI dataflows & Power BI datamarts
- Normal datasets vs. shared datasets
- Case Study